In This Issue:
- BOARD DIVERSITY: Board Diversity: Who Has a Seat at the Table? pg. 1 By Cynthia M. Krus, Lisa A. Morgan and Terri Ginsberg
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS/SHAREHOLDERS: Rebuilding Trust: The Corporate Governance Opportunity for 2012 pg. 8 By Ira M. Millstein and Holly J. Gregory
- SEC ENFORCEMENT: Understanding Recent Changes to the SEC’s “Neither Admit Nor Deny” Settlement Policy pg. 13 By William O. Reckler and Blake T. Denton
- IN-HOUSE COUNSEL LIABILITY: As DOJ Targets Individuals Under the FCPA, What Does It Mean for In-House Counsel? pg. 18 By G. Derek Andreson, Ryan R. Sparacino and John A. McMillan
- EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION:In Defense of Compensation Decisions and Risk Taking: An Analysis Through the Lens of In re Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Shareholder Litigation pg. 21 By Lynn Toby Fisher
- FINANCIAL CRISIS: Cracks in the Eurozone pg. 26 By James Campbell and Samuel Pearse
Please see full newsletter below for more information.