Prop 65 Counsel: What To Know
Update to Prop 65 Concerns Related to Roasted Nuts
AGNet West published an update regarding acrylamide limits for nut products under Prop 65 rules, along with an AGNET West Radio Network report.
California Bans Toxic Chemicals in Cosmetics
On September 30, 2020, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed two pieces of legislation that place dramatic restrictions on companies selling cosmetics and personal care products in California.
Preliminary Agenda for the Meeting of the Developmental and Reproductive Toxicant Identification Committee Virtual Meeting
The preliminary agenda for this meeting is given below. The order of items on the agenda is provided for general reference only. The order in which items are taken up by the Committee is subject to change at the discretion of the Committee Chair.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Prioritization of Chemicals for Future Carcinogen Identification Committee (CIC) Review
- Staff presentation
- Committee members discuss and recommend priority rankings for each of the 7 chemicals or chemical groups:
- Committee discussion
- Public comments
- Committee discussion and recommendation
- Consent Item - Update of the California Code of Regulations Title 27 Section 27000 List of Chemicals Which Have Not Been Adequately Tested as Required
- Staff Updates
- Chemical listings via the administrative listing mechanisms
- Adopted and proposed safe harbor levels and other regulations
- Proposition 65 litigation
- Summary of Committee Actions