September 20th, 2021
10:00 AM - 5:15 PM EDT
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS22.
Industry's Annual Forum on MEU and MIEU Rules, New Legislation, Data Transfers and Emerging Technology Rules
ACI’s 3rd Virtual U.S.-China Trade Controls Conference will take place September 20, 2021, in a virtual format. From the passage of the Endless Frontier Act to the 2021 updates to the MEU, MIEU and CCMC rules, the U.S.-China trade space is bursting with new developments this year.
Join "who's who" of the international trade and national security bar to discuss the impact of evolving export control regulations.
Critical Updates from the DOJ:
Deputy Chief for Export Control and Sanctions
National Security Division
U.S. Department of Justice
Leading Exporters, including:
Government & Regulatory Affairs Executive
Director, Senior Global Legal Counsel
Sr. Managing Director International Trade & Technology Policy
- MEU, MIEU and CCMC Rules: New Enforcement Risks—and the Hidden Lessons for Updating Compliance and Licensing Practices
- Endless Frontier Act and Strategic Competition Act of 2021: Unpacking the Geopolitical and Compliance Impacts on Industry
- China’s New Export Control Law, Guidance, and the Interplay of Blocking Statutes: Compliance Expectations for Industry and Avoiding Violations
- Emerging and Foundational Technologies: Status and Impact of Proposals, Due Diligence Requirements and The Business Implications
- Data Transfers and Monitoring: How Industry is Strengthening Policies, Procedures and Employee Training
- ICTS Rule: Key Updates on ICTS Implementation and the Anticipated Aftermath
Download the Agenda to see the full program including speaker faculty.
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS22.
*Discount is valid for new registration only and it’s not applicable for workshops.