July 15th - 16th, 2020
8:00 AM - 5:05 PM CDT
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS20.
ACI’s Food Law – Regulation, Compliance and Litigation has changed format
from a live, in-person event to an interactive, virtual conference. The
conference will follow a similar schedule and agenda as originally planned.
Network and brainstorm with top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel. ACI’s Food Law conference is a unique, interactive forum where key legal, regulatory and compliance stakeholders for the food industry will gather to discuss how to best prepare for the future by examining current challenges, benchmarking existing strategies, and analyzing critical areas for innovation.
The “Who’s Who of the Food Law Bar” will give you critical insights as they discuss and analyze:
- Focus on Plant-Based “Meats” and “Milks”: Anticipating the FDA’s/USDA’s Regulatory Platform
- Status check on CBD and Cannabis for the Food Industry
- Analysis of the Current Trade and Tariff Environment on the Food Industry
- Social Media Think Tanks on the Role of Influencers/Virtual Influencers and User-Generated Content for the Food Industry
- Recalls and Crisis Management Integration War Room
Download the conference brochure here »
MEET THE CO-CHAIRS
Assistant General Counsel
HP Hood LLC (Lynnfield, MA)
Pre-Conference Workshops on July 14th are Included with Your Registration.
Food Law and Regulation 101: A Primer on Applicable Laws, Regulations and Key Agencies Having Authority over Food
CBD and Cannabis Working Group for the Food Industry
Click here to see the agenda »
Network and brainstorm with top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel.
REGISTER NOW and save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS20.