August 18th, 2020
8:15 AM - 5:30 PM EDT
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS20
Join us for a one-day virtual event for Counsel for the Long Term Care and Senior Care Industries.
In response to impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the long term and senior care industries, ACI presents this virtual National Forum on COVID-19 Liability for Long Term Care and Senior Care Providers on August 18th.
Click here to learn more »
We are pleased to announce our co-chairs:
Caroline J. Berdzik
Partner and Chair of Healthcare and Employment and Labor Practice Groups
Goldberg Segalla LLP
Michael W. Bootier
Keynote Address by:
Thomas Balcezak, MD, MPH
Chief Medical Officer and Chief Clinical Officer
Yale New Haven Hospital System
Long term care facilities from skilled nursing to senior care to assisted living are all experiencing a deluge of lawsuits and investigatory inquiries. This conference will provide long term care industry attorneys as well as their outside counsel with a state of the union on these lawsuits as well as an assessment of causes of action and defense preparation strategies.
Featured Sessions Include:
- COVID-19-related Long Term Care Lawsuits and Class Actions: Analysis of Causes of Actions, Pleadings, and Merit
- What Every Long-Term Care Attorney Needs to Know About State and Federal Immunity Statutes
- Defense Preparedness: COVID-19 Response Plan Agility; Proper Documentation, and Task Force Formation
- Potential COVID-19-related Criminal Liability
REGISTER NOW and save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS20.
* Discount is valid for new registration only