June 17th, 2021
8:25 AM - 3:45 PM CDT
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) risks cannot be effectively managed as an isolated function within a company, nor are they issues only for publicly traded companies. ESG is front and center for organizations of all types and sizes, and it requires the involvement of the compliance team in order to be properly addressed. Much like regulatory risks, managing ESG goals and metrics requires a collaborative effort across multiple units within an organization.
Join us on June 17, 2021 for ESG and Compliance. This virtual conference, led by ESG and compliance professionals, addresses the current state of ESG and the importance of collaboration among ESG, compliance, and other functions within an organization.
- The role of compliance in ESG
- Third-party ESG due diligence
- Balancing priorities of multiple stakeholders
- One company’s journey in implementing an ESG function
- Update from standard setters
- Emerging issues in environmental, social, and governance issues
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers
- ESG, sustainability, and CSR professionals
- Audit professionals
- General counsel
- Corporate secretaries
- Risk managers
- Investment managers
- Supply chain and due diligence professionals
- Outside advisors