May 25th - 26th, 2021
8:30 AM - 2:45 PM CT
Federal Judges and Global Legal Leaders to Present at 13th Annual Legility Symposium May 25 & 26
Leading legal thought leaders, influential keynote speakers, and Legility clients and prospects will gather virtually for the New Law event of the year
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – April 27, 2021 – Legility, a leading global legal services provider, today announced the lineup of internationally-recognized speakers scheduled to present at its annual Legility Symposium conference. This year’s conference features two federal judges, an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, as well as in-house counsel, law firm partners, legal operations leaders, and eDiscovery experts. Taking place May 25 & 26 in the first-ever all-virtual format, attendees will gain insider perspectives on the future of the legal profession – all while gaining valuable CLE credit.
Legility Symposium offers an unprecedented opportunity to attend educational sessions based on real-life scenarios from global thought leaders.
Legility Symposium offers an unprecedented opportunity for Legility clients and prospects to attend educational sessions, panel discussions, and hands-on workshops that are based on real-life scenarios and practical experiences directly from Legility clients, industry experts, and global thought leaders. This year’s roster of speakers includes:
- Associate Justice Tanya R. Kennedy, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department, Supreme Court of the State of New York
- Magistrate Judge Gilbert C. Sison, Southern District of Illinois
- Judge William Matthewman, Southern District of Florida
- Former United States Magistrate Judge Andrew J. Peck
- Heather McGowan, future of work strategist, author of “The Adaptation Advantage: Let Go, Learn, and Thrive in the Future of Work”
- Javaria Neagle, Assistant General Counsel, Litigation & IP, United Airlines, Inc.
- Mindy McPheeters, General Counsel, Spirit Aerosystems
- Shelby Bauer, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Sara Lockman, Senior Director, eDiscovery & Information Governance, WalMart
- Laura Pickle, CIO & Discovery Director at Koch Companies Public Sector, LLC
- Josh Kreamer, Director of eDiscovery, AstraZeneca
- Mike Haven, Head of Legal Operations, Intel
- Mark A. Cohen, LegalMosaic CEO & Forbes contributor
Timely Legal Operations Issues and Topics
Timely topics and issues to be addressed during Legility Symposium include:
- Deep-dive sessions on legal operations – from advanced analytics to spend management
- Legal ethics in a post-COVID world
- Case law analysis from the judiciary
- Case studies from global legal leaders
- Cost-shifting arguments in the real world
- Deep dives on information governance, international competition law, global litigation, and more
Legility Symposium 2021 is free of charge, and invitation-only. To request an invitation, contact your Legility relationship manager or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.