Date: August 12, 2019
Time: 1:00 - 2:00pm EDT
Frequent regulatory and policy changes, increasing government scrutiny and private whistleblower activity pose greater risks to health care organizations more than ever before. McDermott’s Q2 Health Care Enforcement Roundup Webinar strives to help health care leaders understand the ever-changing laws, rules and guidance, anticipate problems and proactively develop solutions.
Our team of seasoned attorneys will discuss the current climate of health care enforcement activity and offer insight to help you prepare for what may be coming next.
You Will Learn
- DOJ Guidance on Compliance Programs & Cooperation Credit
- New HHS Rule and Enforcement Focus on Provider Religious/Conscience Opt-Out Rights
- Increased Enforcement Against Home Health Agencies
- Continued Focus on Telemedicine
- Federal Enforcement to Combat Opioid Crisis
- Expansion of FCA Statute of Limitations
As always, CLE will be available for those who attend the webinar, and you can always find our archived reports and webinars here. Attendees will receive a copy of McDermott’s Q2 Health Care Enforcement Roundup Report immediately after the webinar. If you have any questions, please contact Kristina Repko.