November 10th, 2021
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
Please join us in a discussion on the importance of M&A due diligence, where we will cover:
- Cybersecurity and ransomware;
- Corporate M&A activity;
- Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), export controls, and compliance;
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) and Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence (FOCI).
Previously in the Series
- The webinars are complimentary but advance registration is required.
- CLE credit may be available for this program.The list of states Wiley is not currently able to offer CLE credit includes: AL, DE, IN, KS, LA, MN, MO, NE, NV, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, UT, WV, WY. In these instances, Wiley can offer a certificate of attendance. In these instances, Wiley can offer a certificate of attendance. For those seeking CLE credit in all other states, please complete the program evaluation at the end of the program. Wiley will be unable to issue CLE certificates until we have received all required documentation.
- For New York CLE purposes, this program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys. Note that newly admitted New York attorneys (attorneys admitted two years or less) may earn CLE credit in certain categories of credit through completion of courses in permissible formats, as explained here.
- Webinar instructions and materials will be distributed prior to the webinar. For more information, please email Polina McDonough at email@example.com.