June 1st, 2023
2:00 PM EDT
On June 9, the new GLBA Safeguards Rule will go into effect. Financial institutions need to have a plan in place to meet the updated cybersecurity requirements. To make the process easier, we want to provide you with actionable information so your organization can implement a security program that satisfies all elements of the Safeguards Rule and will reduce your cyber risk.
Join us on June 1st at 2:00 pm EDT for our Compliance with the New FTC’s GLBA Safeguards Rule webinar. We’ll take a deep dive into the Safeguards rule so you can plan and execute a compliance strategy with confidence.
What you will learn:
- How the Safeguards Rule applies to your organization
- Best practices for meeting the requirements
- The enforcement timeline
- How we can help
Who Should Attend:
- Compliance Officers
- VPs/Directors of Compliance
- VPs/Directors of Security
- Stephen Haley, Director of Cybersecurity Services at CompliancePoint
- Ryan Williams, Senior Security Consultant at CompliancePoint