June 2nd, 2022
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
The Management & Professional Liability Alliance is pleased to offer this inaugural and complimentary CLE/CE webinar on Thursday, June 2, 2022 from 2:00-3:30 pm ET.
- Opening Remarks: Jan E. Simonsen, Esq., Carr Maloney P.C.
- Moderator: Storrs W. Downey, Esq., Downey & Lenkov LLC
- Kyle G. Kunst, Esq., Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
- Thomas L. McCally, Esq., Carr Maloney P.C.
- Sean Pierce, Esq., Wallace Jordan Ratliff & Brandt LLC
- Robert L. Sallander, Jr, Esq., Greenan, Peffer, Sallander & Lally LLP
Webinar topics for discussion include:
- Restrictive covenants and lateral movement in a post-COVID world.
- Sexual harassment and assault claims
- Litigation during COVID
- The virtual employee including issues employers need to consider/be aware of when hiring/allowing employees to work in states other than where the employer is located
Complimentary registration comes with CLE in all states as requested by registrants.
CE Adjuster credit will be available in Florida, Oklahoma and Texas.
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio at firstname.lastname@example.org.