December 7th, 2023
3:45 PM - 4:45 PM ET
Travel back in time with us as we delve into the dynamic world of eDiscovery, tracing its transformative journey over two decades!
In this engaging session, five seasoned experts—often likened to the legends at the MLB All Star's Old Timers Game—take center stage. Their collective wisdom spans from the pioneering days of automated litigation support to the present. And yes, they've witnessed the historic 2006 Amendments to the FRCP, marking the codification of ESI.
Join us as they: Reflect on the pivotal shifts in eDiscovery. Discuss the interplay between eDiscovery and the evolving litigation landscape. Offer unique insights, drawing from their rich tapestry of experiences.
Don't miss this opportunity to unravel the intricacies of eDiscovery's past, and uncover the implications for its future!
- Tom O’Connor, Gulf Coast Legal Technology Center
- Craig D. Ball, Texas trial lawyer, computer forensic examiner, law professor and noted authority on electronic evidence
- Kenneth J. Withers, Deputy Executive Director, The Sedona Conference®
- Florinda Baldridge, US Director, Global eDiscovery Services, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Mary Mack, CEO and Chief Legal Technology Officer, EDRM