September 30th, 2020
2:00 PM EST
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) applies to many areas of direct marketing and has a variety of requirements related to phone calls, text messages, and faxes.
Consumers are more aware now than ever of their rights, and the TCPA legal landscape is rampant. With more than 3,000 TCPA lawsuits filed per year, failure to comply with relevant legislation can have a devastating impact on your business. But most companies don’t know how to evaluate what’s putting them at risk for a TCPA class action lawsuit.
Join us as we discuss how to monitor for TCPA compliance so your company can stay out of the courts. We’ll cover best practices and common pitfalls when evaluating for TCPA compliance so that you can quickly put out a TCPA fire.
What You’ll Learn
- TCPA 101
- What to look for when auditing TCPA compliance
- Tools we use to audit
- Best practices for Quality Assurance
Who Should Attend
- Privacy and Compliance Officers
- Corporate Strategy
- Marketing Professionals
- Call Center Operations
- Anyone responsible for Direct Marketing Compliance
- Paul Gipson | Director, Marketing Compliance Services | CompliancePoint
- Rob Tate | Vice President, Sales | PossibleNow
- Phil Trapani | Director, Business Development | PossibleNow