You know your firm could benefit from AI—now, see how.
Learn how to leverage lawyer AI tools to become more efficient, profitable, and client-centered.
By now, you probably know what AI is—plus the benefits and considerations that come with it. But do you feel stuck when it comes to actually getting started with AI at your firm?
If yes, you’re in the right place—Clio’s upcoming CLE-eligible* webinar will share practical ways legal professionals can use AI at their firm (including demonstrations!).
Join two AI experts in our to learn about:
- Practical use cases for AI in law firms—from legal research to practice area-specific prompts.
- Popular AI tools and how to choose ones that work with your firm’s budget and goals.
- The limitations, risks, and ethical considerations of AI for legal professionals.
Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours of CLE credit, plus an optional 30-minute walkthrough of Clio-compatible AI tools).
Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers!
* CLE and CPD Information
*The live presentation of this webinar is eligible for CLE and CPD credit in specific jurisdictions.
Clio has partnered with the ABA to seek eligibility for CLE and CPD credits to lawyers with licenses to practice in the United States and Canada who join the live session of this webinar.
States typically decide whether a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
To Receive CLE or CPD Credit: If you have met the participation requirements, you will receive a personalized CLE/CPD affidavit from firstname.lastname@example.org for the webinar you attended to completion. Please check your spam or junk folders as these emails often end up there. Please note you have to fill out an affidavit for each individual webinar. Once you complete the affidavit, you will be able to download your certificate(s) of attendance and they will be emailed to you as well from email@example.com.
To qualify for credit, you must:
- Register for the webinar (and log in live on the day/time of the session) under your own personal credentials, as we will need this to verify your proof of attendance. *Note: You should not use someone else’s registration or credentials to log in and must ensure that your name and email are registered correctly.
- Attend the entire session live.
- Participate in the polls during the live session.