March 25th, 2021
4:00 PM ET
The landscape in immigration is changing. Learn how these changes will impact your legal role in 2021.
The current administration is and will continue to be enacting sweeping changes to the U.S. Immigration System. After four years of restrictions and regulations designed to slow the immigration process, President Biden has already signed several executive orders to roll back previous regulations which restricted legal immigration.
Such changes will allow for a streamlined pathway to citizenship, along with protections for asylum seekers and other undocumented immigrants.
Join us to hear these immigration policy changes will affect your role in 2021.
- Julie Pearl, Founder and former CEO, Tracker, Founder, Pearl Law Group
- Sophie Alcorn, Founder, Alcorn Immigration Law
- Michael Hammond, Founder, Hammond Neal Moore
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Current changes to immigration policy
- How the changes will affect immigration professionals
- Ways to apply these changes to your law firms and legal departments