June 15th, 2023
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PT
Security breaches are on the rise—is your firm ready for them?
Uncover the tools you need—from law firm processes to generative AI—to protect your law firm against the latest cyber security threats.
Cyber security is an ever-present priority—and a challenge—for law firms. In fact, according to the ABA’s 2022 Legal Technology Survey Report, 27% of law firms have experienced a security breach.
With the scope and severity of cyber threats on the rise, optimizing your firm’s cyber security approach is more critical than ever.
Join Clio and Frontline Managed Services for this CLE-eligible* webinar to learn how to:
- Protect your firm and clients from the risk of the latest cyberthreats arising from AI—with the help of AI.
- Apply data security best practices and maintain good cyber security hygiene at your firm.
- Evaluate the gaps in your current cyber security approach and implement processes to identify, protect, respond to, and recover from security breaches.
Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers!
*The live presentation of this webinar is eligible for CLE and CPD credit in specific jurisdictions.
* CLE and CPD Information
Clio has partnered with the ABA to seek eligibility for CLE and CPD credits to lawyers with licenses to practice in the United States and Canada who join the live session of this webinar.
States typically decide whether a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
To Receive CLE or CPD Credit: If you have met the participation requirements, you will receive a personalized CLE/CPD affidavit from email@example.com for the webinar you attended to completion. Please check your spam or junk folders as these emails often end up there. Please note you have to fill out an affidavit for each individual webinar. Once you complete the affidavit, you will be able to download your certificate(s) of attendance and they will be emailed to you as well from firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify for credit, you must:
- Register for the webinar (and log in live on the day/time of the session) under your own personal credentials, as we will need this to verify your proof of attendance. *Note: You should not use someone else’s registration or credentials to log in and must ensure that your name and email are registered correctly.
- Attend the entire session live.
- Participate in the polls during the live session.