September 21st, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
What makes Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) technology both the best thing since sliced bread and potentially hazardous? Join Goldberg Segalla attorneys Robert J. Hafner, Cheryl A. Possenti, and John W. Meyer to learn the basics behind the development, design, and manufacture of Li-Ion energy storage devices as well as the current legal, regulatory, environmental, and standards development issues associated with them.
Who should attend:
- Corporate Counsel/Risk Managers
- Claims Professionals
- Corporate Product Safety/Integrity Personnel
Attendees will learn:
- Basic design of Li-Ion energy storage devices and associated manufacturing processes/issues
- Current applications of Li-Ion technology throughout our society, including automotive, consumer electronics, industrial equipment, toys, power tools, outdoor power equipment, recreational vehicles, and more
- Personal injury, property damage, and environmental issues associated with Li-Ion technology
- Mitigation strategies to reduce hazards and ongoing efforts regarding standards and regulations.