October 5th, 2023
1:00 PM EST
In today's ever-changing business and privacy landscape, the synergy between compliance, risk management, information governance and eDiscovery is becoming even more complex to navigate than ever and there are costly repercussions if data management is not handled correctly. So where should organizations start with their data governance and litigation readiness initiatives, and what’s the balance between getting it done and getting it right when it comes to data?
Join us for this live panel to delve into the intricacies of these relationships and how legal teams and technical practitioners can begin to optimize and operationalize their information governance, compliance and risk management practices from those who’ve “been there, done that."
A few hot topics we'll be tackling in this webinar:
- Improving litigation outcomes, streamlining cross-team resources and cutting costs in order to make more legal wins happen together.
- Creating effective and enforceable policies that can track internal communication channels and minimize risk holistically.
- Putting a solid data management foundation in place for effective and efficient eDiscovery processes.
- Paul Noonan, Managing Counsel – eDiscovery & Information Governance at United Airlines
- Aaron Bath, CEDS, PR, National Director of Litigation Management at Balfour Beatty US
- Rick Clark, VP of Strategic Partnerships at CloudNine