April 13th, 2021
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
The United States, China, and multiple nations are implementing new laws, policies, and funding to address supply chain security. Such changes may greatly impact international trade flows and compliance requirements for business.
Please join us for a discussion on:
- The national and economic security concerns over international supply chains;
- The United States’ policy and legal efforts to strengthen supply chains in strategic sectors including semiconductors, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, and high-capacity batteries;
- Developments in defense procurement; and
- Priorities of the Biden Administration.
Previously in the Series
A Look Into the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) with Rick Sofield and DCSA's Assistant Director for Critical Technology Protection, David Stapleton
- The webinars are complimentary but advance registration is required.
- CLE credit may be available. For New York CLE purposes, this program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys. Note that newly admitted New York attorneys (attorneys admitted two years or less) may earn CLE credit in certain categories of credit through completion of courses in permissible formats, as explained here.
- For Texas CLE, please be sure to provide your Texas bar number when registering for the webinar.
- Webinar instructions and materials will be distributed prior to the webinar. For more information, please email Polina Wells at email@example.com.