October 27th, 2020
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
You’ve experienced the telehealth surge firsthand at the height of the public health emergency. Now hear from leading providers on how they deployed telehealth solutions and supported patients during COVID-19, and how the healthcare industry can work together to maintain the positive momentum we’ve witnessed with telehealth implementation.
Join the Partnership to Advance Virtual Care for two webinars on patient and provider telehealth experiences. Partner organizations will share their perspectives on lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic and how potential changes to the legislative and regulatory environments could support patients and providers moving forward.
- Sentara Healthcare, Daniel J. Dickinson, MD, MPH, VP, Medical Director, Complex Care Solutions
- University Hospitals, Peter Provonost, Chief Clinical Transformation Officer
- Ascension, Baligh Yehia, MD, MPP, FACP, Senior Vice President
- Fresenius Medical Care, Dr. Michael Kraus, MD. Associate Chief Medical Officer
- Mara McDermott, Vice President, McDermottPlus Consulting