September 28th, 2021
12:00 PM EST
Earlier this summer, the Group of Seven (G7) held their annual summit to coordinate global policy and devise a plan to help the world build back better from COVID-19. The G7 discussed several priorities and initiatives, including a global minimum tax, international trade agreements, and other spending priorities that might significantly impact business operations across all industries and jurisdictions. So how can you prepare for potential changes to global policy, regulation, and the law?
Join Cohen & Gresser on September 28 for an international webinar that will offer practical solutions and discuss immediate steps businesses can take to develop and shape their global legislative strategy moving forward. C&G’s Adam Bramwell, Miriam González Durántez, Jeffrey Bronheim, and Melissa Maxman will discuss some of the G7’s top priorities and how the individual member nations are implementing them, with a particular focus on the U.S. budget process and spending priorities and global tax and trade regulations.
Topics will include:
- An overview of the G7 summit and top priorities moving forward
- Tax and spending priorities, including:
- U.S. fiscal policy and the budget process
- The global minimum tax
- International investment
- International trade policy, including:
- Priorities of the European Union
- The impact of Brexit on global trade policy
- The U.S. trade agenda
- Steps that companies can take right now to craft and strengthen their legislative/policy strategy.
To register for the webinar, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Attorneys: Adam Bramwell, Jeffrey M Bronheim, Miriam González Durántez, Melissa H Maxman
Offices: Washington, D.C., London