On Thursday, September 24, McDermott Will & Emery and H2C will host Mark Rich, Executive Vice President of Global Operations of Steward Health Care, to share with you the business case and legal strategy for why healthcare operators should consider monetizing their real estate utilizing an innovative sale-leaseback structure designed to maximize much-needed cash proceeds.
During our one-hour, interactive webinar, we’ll cover:
- The business case for unlocking liquidity utilizing your owned healthcare real estate portfolio
- An update on the current healthcare real estate market and the impacts of COVID-19
- The cutting-edge legal strategy, structure and related considerations to help maximize the proceeds from your owned real estate
Have a question you want us to answer (anonymously)? Click here to register.
- John Callahan | Partner | McDermott Will & Emery
- Ankur Gupta | Partner | McDermott Will & Emery
- Ben Kirschner | Partner | McDermott Will & Emery
- Phil Kaplan | Managing Director | H2C
- PJ Camp | Principal | H2C
- Mark Rich | Executive Vice President of Global Operations | Steward Health Care