August 10th, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
With the staggering economic effects of COVID-19, U.S. bankruptcy courts are gearing up for a wave of filings that will test the limits of the judicial system. Law firm restructuring practices have already begun expanding, and third-party service providers are forming special teams to meet the nuanced needs of bankruptcy discovery.
The timelines will be condensed and the document volumes expansive, so bankruptcy practitioners and in-house counsel need to have their houses in order. Join Legility for a special webinar on how to prepare for restructuring from a data management perspective. Participants will get real-world takeaways from nationally renowned experts on:
- The state of bankruptcy in the COVID era and beyond
- How to prepare your data universe for a restructuring filing
- The important roles bankruptcy counsel, eDiscovery counsel and vendor play in restructuring matters and how to effectively leverage all three.
- Christine Payne, Partner, Leader of Restructuring Discovery Team, Redgrave LLP
- Jason DeJonker, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP, Partner, Restructuring & Insolvency, Co-Leader of Special Situations Team
- David Wesch, Information Governance Manager, Legility
- Eric Schultenover, Executive Director, Legility