June 4th, 2020
4:00 PM - 4:45 PM ET
Find Out How COVID-19 Is Reshaping Digital Health Investing—Including Shifting Priorities, New Winners and Emerging Trends—in a New Manatt Webinar.
At the start of this year, the United States was on its way to a record-breaking level of digital health investment. In Q1 of 2020, $3.1 billion were invested in digital health deals, over 1.5 times more than in any previous first quarter. Globally, there were 142 digital health deals with $3.5 billion of investment funded across 19 countries. And then the COVID-19 pandemic hit and transformed our world.
How will COVID-19 change digital health investing? Where will we see investment priorities shift? Which segments will emerge winners? How is the picture changing for providers and payers as we pass through the crisis? Learn the answers at a new Manatt webinar. Key topics will include:
- A look back at the pre-COVID-19 digital health environment, including the most frequent investors, the surprise players and the largest acquirers
- The ways digital health deal pricing and pacing will change if a post-COVID-19 recession hits
- The changing digital health investment priorities in a post-COVID-19 environment, including the segments that will come out on top—and the ones that will fall down the list
- The impact of COVID-19 on value-based pricing, provider consolidation and patients with chronic conditions
- The effects of the COVID-19 crisis on due diligence requirements in digital health
- The reasons that digital health is here to stay—and the challenges and opportunities ahead
Even if you can’t attend our live session on June 4, register now and receive a link to view the program on demand.
Lisa Suennen, Lead, Digital and Technology Group, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP