December 1st, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET
The energy industry has been at the forefront of the 2020 election, and energy development is an issue that polarizes Americans and our businesses and political leaders in choosing the path for the future. Energy developments are inextricably linked to our economy and national security, and the decisions and policies which will be implemented over the next four years are critical to the nation and our participation and role in world affairs.
Please join us for this helpful and informative webinar where thought leaders from Blank Rome LLP and Blank Rome Government Relations LLC will provide their perspectives and insights on the following post-election topics:
- The energy agenda of 117th Congress:
- Tax incentives
- Hydraulic fracturing
- Climate change
- The energy priorities of the next Presidential administration:
- Energy policy
- Regulatory developments impacting energy development and growth
- Impacts of climate litigation and the ESG movement
- Transactions and energy development: Impact of the election on the markets.
This course is approved for the following CLE credits:
• CA – 1.0 general credit
• PA – 1.0 general credit
• TX – 1.0 general credit
Contact Mitchell Sterling via email.