June 10th, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CT
Join Hogan Lovells Finance and Litigation and Employment practice groups on Wednesday, 10 June for a webinar on Mexican insolvency proceedings.
The webinar will be led by Judge Kevin Carey, Federico De Noriega, Hugo Hernández-Ojeda, Jorge Valdés King, Mauricio Fuchs, and Francisco Palmero.
Program topics will include:
- Automatic stay and provisional relief.
- Financing during the insolvency proceeding.
- Special issues with respect to tax and labor claims.
- Particularities in the energy industry.
- A perspective from a U.S. judge on insolvency proceedings commenced in Mexico.
- How bankruptcy is different from Chapter 11.
Please submit any questions you have in advance of the program by submitting them in the Register today button below. We will do our best to answer them during the webinar.