July 28th, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
Organizations are becoming increasingly reliant on external parties to manage parts of their business, including their critical and sensitive data. While the specialized expertise and economies of scale that third parties and technologies provide enable organizations to focus on their core services, they also introduce risk for cybersecurity, compliance with data privacy laws and other legal or reputational harm. It is critical for organizations to develop transparent, scalable and defensible Vendor Risk Management (VRM) processes for conducting due diligence and managing risks throughout the entire vendor lifecycle from initial needs assessment to engagement through off-boarding.
During this webinar, our subject matter experts from OneTrust - the #1 most widely used platform to operationalize privacy, security and data governance, Ankura - international data privacy expert services, consulting & OneTrust partner, and IngramMicro - global leader in technology and supply chain services, will share their insights on how to best navigate vendor risk management in the modern economy.
For organizations just starting to develop a VRM program:
- Recognizing common VRM challenges
- Developing a Target Operating Model
- Assessing maturity and an example framework
For organizations looking to further mature their VRM program:
- Leveraging and optimizing the use of technology tools
- Increasing collaboration across teams
- Using third-party risk rating services
- Emerging cybersecurity risks
- Managing impacts of the Schrems II decision