July 9th, 2020
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM PDT
Technical consultants Elie Haddad and Jennifer Boyer (Haley & Aldrich, Inc. - San Jose, CA) team up with environmental attorneys Brian Moskal and Sherry Jackman (Greenberg Glusker LLP - Los Angeles, CA) to discuss and explore the ways in which vapor intrusion regulation is transforming and the legal and technical ramifications of recent and upcoming changes.
This 60-minute webinar will address these key questions:
- What is vapor intrusion and in what context do vapor intrusion issues arise?
- How will CalEPA’s forthcoming revised vapor intrusion guidelines impact companies?
- What are the hot technical challenges to vapor intrusion investigation and remediation?
- How can I mitigate vapor intrusion risks in connection with real estate purchase, sale, leasing, and redevelopment deals?
- How does vapor intrusion come up in litigation?
This program is approved for 1.0 hours of California MCLE credit.