March 27th, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
In response to the unprecedented Coronavirus pandemic, the government has released a flurry of legislation and funding measures that are enacted and supplemented on a daily basis across health, employment, tax and other areas. Commercial payors have also been prompted to reassess their strategy to appropriately respond to the crisis.
Please join a multidisciplinary team of lawyers and seasoned advisors from McDermott Will & Emery, McDermott+Consulting and Farragut Square Group as they provide the latest updates on the COVID-19 legislative and regulatory response as well as the initial response of commercial payors. The webinar will offer insight on the immediate and long-term challenges and opportunities related to the following actions:
- Recent administration/HHS actions in response to COVID-19 – expanded telehealth, waive of 3 day stay rule for SNFs, etc.
- Legislative/Congressional action in response to COVID-19 – specific legislation signed by the President and the impact to healthcare
- Regulation/Advocacy Action/Impacts – COVID-19 impact on proposed CMS cuts, rules, regulations and priorities
- Commercial payors initial reactions to COVID-19
- Brian Fortune, Senior Managing Director, Farragut Square Group
- Frank Martin, Vice President, Farragut Square Group
- Cary Gibson, Vice President, Farragut Square Group
- Mara McDermott, Vice President, McDermott+ Consulting
For more information, please contact Cherilyn McGlynn.
Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) credit for this program is pending in California, Illinois and New York. A Universal Multi-State Credit Certificate of Attendance will be provided to attendees who request MCLE credit in all other jurisdictions.