November 5th, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PT
COVID, fires, shut downs, smoke taint: 2020 has brought one challenge after another to the wine industry. With our roots in the industry we ourselves are dealing, and are seeing our clients and friends deal, with many novel and urgent crises. However, in times of need, strong communities come together to help each other. We invite you to a “Wine Industry Roundtable,” a program where our community can discuss these challenges, our experiences navigating 2020, and successful survival strategies. The 90-minute program provides attendees nine highly interactive discussions. Each discussion is designed to focus on knowledge sharing and practical actions in the following areas:
- Contract and partnership disputes
- Corporate formation, smoke taint and force majeure contract negotiations
- Employment regulations and opening businesses amid COVID-19
- Environmental compliance, Prop. 65, wastewater regulations
- End-of-year estate planning and business succession planning
- Loan workouts and negotiating with lenders
- Business insurance claims
- Insolvency issues and how to protect your interests
- Land use permits and variances
Simply click on the registration link below to let us know the subject matter(s), from the list provided and your specific question(s).
We look forward to seeing you on November 5.
Your Friends at Farella
Our program will be hosted on Zoom. For security purposes you will need to log into your Zoom account before joining our program. If you do not already have Zoom 5.3.1, please download Zoom or check for latest updates (If you have trouble accessing Zoom, check with your IT department about your security permissions).
Event questions? Please contact Margaret Poza at email@example.com.