The Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board (SSTGB), as well as its State and Local Advisory Council (SLAC) and Business Advisory Council (BAC), assembled in Minneapolis this week to discuss a number of policy matters related...more
- Digital Goods Marketplace Fairness Act State and Local Government
In this issue:
- California Court of Appeal: No Man May Profit From His Own Wrongdoing in a Court of Justice
- The (True) Object of My Affection: A Nontaxable Stock Screening Service
- Alternate Universe...more
- Apportionment Bundling Rules Dividends Equal Protection Equity Compensation Foreclosure Income Taxes Net Investment Income Partnerships Premises Liability Refunds Sales & Use Tax Stocks Voluntary Disclosure Agreement
Originally published in State Tax Notes.
Many states have created special treatment for manufacturers, including tax exemptions, credits, and special income tax apportionment rules. In this edition of A Pinch of SALT, we...more
- Apportionment Business Taxes Income Taxes Manufacturers NAICS Occupancy Tax Property Tax Sales & Use Tax State Taxes Tangible Property Tax Credits Tax Incentives
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo