In this issue:
- California Court of Appeal: No Man May Profit From His Own Wrongdoing in a Court of Justice
- The (True) Object of My Affection: A Nontaxable Stock Screening Service
- Alternate Universe...more
Changes aim to help companies make greater use of employee share schemes and equity arrangements.
On 19 March, the revised draft of the UK Companies Act 2006 (Amendment of Part 18) Regulations 2013, including final...more
In this presentation:
- The Genesis – Merger Objection Cases
- The New Wave of Injunction Cases
- Say-on-Pay Injunction Cases
- Share Issuance Injunction Cases
- Post-Vote Derivative Cases
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo