In this issue:
- SEC, CFTC and FINRA Issue Joint Advisory on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- FINRA Updates Private Placement Form and Issues FAQ
- SEC Approves Amendments to FINRA Rule Regarding Release of Disciplinary Complaints, Decisions and Other Information
- SEC’s Alleged Failure to Notify SIPC of Ponzi Scheme Does Not Create Liability
- Agencies Seek to Bolster Leverage Ratio Standards for Largest Banks
- Federal Reserve Issues Paper on Capital Planning and Rule for Assessments for Large Banks
- OCC Revises Guidance on Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Excerpt from: Agencies Seek to Bolster Leverage Ratio Standards for Largest Banks
On August 20, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) (collectively, the Agencies) announced that they are seeking comment on a notice of proposed rulemaking (NPR) to strengthen the leverage ratio standards for the largest, most systemically significant US banking organizations. The NPR was published in the Federal Register on August 20, 2013, with a 60-day comment period.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.