In this issue:
- CFTC Grants Relief to CTAs and IAs from Swap Block Trade Aggregation Prohibition
- Sixth Circuit Affirms Decision to Enforce Arbitration Provision in Retiree Benefit Dispute
- Third Circuit Holds that District Court Improperly Excluded Expert Testimony in Securities Fraud Case
- Agencies Seek Comment on Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test Guidance for “Medium-sized” Banking Firms
- Excerpt from: Agencies Seek Comment on Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test Guidance for “Medium-sized” Banking Firms:
On July 30, three federal bank regulatory agencies, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (Agencies), sought comment on proposed guidance describing supervisory expectations for stress tests conducted by financial companies with total consolidated assets between $10 billion and $50 billion. These medium-sized companies are required to conduct annual company-run stress tests beginning this fall under rules the agencies issued in October 2012 to implement a provision in the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. To help these companies conduct stress tests appropriately scaled to their size, complexity, risk profile, business mix and market footprint, the Agencies are proposing guidance to provide additional details tailored to these companies.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.