In this issue:
- District Court Rejects Challenge to SEC Conflict Minerals Rule
- Mandatory Clearing of iTraxx CDS Indices for Category 2 Entities Began July 25
- CFTC Issues Extension of Time-Limited No-Action Relief to Cooperatives
- Order for Insider Trader to Pay $10.2 Million in Restitution to Morgan Stanley Affirmed
- Sixth Circuit Reaffirms Class Certification in Light of Amgen and Comcast
- Excerpt from: Order for Insider Trader to Pay $10.2 Million in Restitution to Morgan Stanley Affirmed:
The US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit has affirmed the lower court’s order directing Joseph Skowron III, a convicted insider trader and former portfolio manager at Morgan Stanley, to pay his former employer $10.2 million in restitution.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Administrative Procedure Act, Amgen, Amgen Inc. v Connecticut Retirement Plans, CFTC, Class Action, Class Certification, Comcast, Comcast v. Behrend, Conflict Mineral Rules, Insider Trading, iTraxx CDS indices, Mandatory Victim's Restitution Act, Morgan Stanley, No-Action Letters, SEC
Published In: Business Torts Updates, Civil Procedure Updates, Energy & Utilities Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, Securities Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP | Attorney Advertising