In this issue:
- District Court Rejects Challenge to SEC Conflict Minerals Rule
- Mandatory Clearing of iTraxx CDS Indices for Category 2 Entities Began July 25
- CFTC Issues Extension of Time-Limited No-Action Relief to Cooperatives
- Order for Insider Trader to Pay $10.2 Million in Restitution to Morgan Stanley Affirmed
- Sixth Circuit Reaffirms Class Certification in Light of Amgen and Comcast
- Excerpt from: Order for Insider Trader to Pay $10.2 Million in Restitution to Morgan Stanley Affirmed:
The US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit has affirmed the lower court’s order directing Joseph Skowron III, a convicted insider trader and former portfolio manager at Morgan Stanley, to pay his former employer $10.2 million in restitution.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.