In this issue:
- Delaware Court of Chancery Upholds Forum Selection Provisions in Bylaws
- CFTC Issues No-Action Letters
- Portfolio Reconciliation and Swap Trading Relationship Documentation Requirements for SDs and MSPs
- Second Circuit Affirms Dismissal of Madoff Trustee’s Common Law Claims
- District Court Dismisses Class Action Suit Under FTCA Against SEC
- Federal Reserve Proposes to Collect Additional Data Every Day on Fed Funds, Eurodollars and CDs from Larger Banks
- Federal Reserve to Vote on Final Capital Rules
- Defense of Marriage Act Ruling Has Multiple Effects on Benefit Plans
- FCA Publishes Final AIFMD Rules
- Excerpt from: Federal Reserve Proposes to Collect Additional Data Every Day on Fed Funds, Eurodollars and CDs from Larger Banks:
The Federal Reserve proposes to implement the mandatory Report of Selected Money Market Rates (FR 2420). The FR 2420 would be a transaction-based report that collects liability data on federal funds, Eurodollar transactions and certificates of deposits (CDs) each and every day from domestically chartered commercial banks and thrifts that have $26 billion or more in total assets and from US branches and agencies of foreign banks with total third-party assets of $900 million or more.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.