In this issue:
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule Change That Requires Reporting OTC Equity Transactions Within 10 Seconds
- NFA Issues Notice to Members Regarding Section 16 Financial Requirements for Cleared Swaps Customer Collateral
- SEC Order Against ISS
- Sixth Circuit Lowers Bar for Securities Claims and Creates Circuit Split
- Total Settles FCPA Bribery Claims for $398M
- CFPB Amends the Ability-to-Repay Rules Regarding Qualified Mortgages
- ESMA Approves Co-Operation Agreements With 34 non-EEA Jurisdictions
- Excerpt from: CFPB Amends the Ability-to-Repay Rules Regarding Qualified Mortgages
On May 29, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) finalized rules to facilitate access to credit by creating specific exemptions and modifications to the CFPB’s Ability-to-Repay rule for small creditors, community development lenders, and housing stabilization programs. The amendments also revised rules on how to calculate loan origination compensation for certain purposes.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.