In this issue:
- SEC Roundtable Discusses Current Securities Law Topics at 33rd Annual Ray Garrett Jr. Corporate and Securities Law Institute
- SEC Reopening Comment Periods for Certain Rulemaking Releases and Policy Statement Applicable to Security-Based Swaps
- FINRA Provides Guidance on Communications with the Public Concerning Unlisted Real Estate Investment Programs
- Whistleblower’s Claims Against Former Employer Survive Summary Judgment
- Delaware Chancery Court Finds Settlement Agreement Enforceable Despite Lacking Signature
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Releases Final Rule on International Remittance Transfers
- UK Extends AIFMD Transitional to Non-EEA Fund Managers
- Excerpt from: UK Extends AIFMD Transitional to Non-EEA Fund Managers
On April 29, HM Treasury issued a Question and Answer publication which stated its intention to extend the transition period of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) to existing third-country Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs) and existing non-UK European Economic Area (EEA) AIFMs.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.