In this issue:
- SEC Roundtable Discusses Current Securities Law Topics at 33rd Annual Ray Garrett Jr. Corporate and Securities Law Institute
- SEC Reopening Comment Periods for Certain Rulemaking Releases and Policy Statement Applicable to Security-Based Swaps
- FINRA Provides Guidance on Communications with the Public Concerning Unlisted Real Estate Investment Programs
- Whistleblower’s Claims Against Former Employer Survive Summary Judgment
- Delaware Chancery Court Finds Settlement Agreement Enforceable Despite Lacking Signature
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Releases Final Rule on International Remittance Transfers
- UK Extends AIFMD Transitional to Non-EEA Fund Managers
- Excerpt from: UK Extends AIFMD Transitional to Non-EEA Fund Managers
On April 29, HM Treasury issued a Question and Answer publication which stated its intention to extend the transition period of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) to existing third-country Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs) and existing non-UK European Economic Area (EEA) AIFMs.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: AIFMD, CFPB, EU, Final Rules, FINRA, Fund Managers, International Remittance Transfers, Real Estate Investments, Roundtable, SEC, Security-Based Swaps, Whistleblowers
Published In: Civil Procedure Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, International Trade Updates, Labor & Employment Updates, Securities Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP | Attorney Advertising