In this issue:
- FINRA and ISG Extend Effective Date for Certain Electronic Blue Sheet Data Elements
- NFA Amends FCM Capital Requirements for Forex Transactions with ECPs
- Delaware Supreme Court Upholds Collateral Estoppel in Multiforum Litigation
- DOJ Narrows “Carve Out” Practice Regarding Corporate Plea Agreements
- Bill Introduced to Require Study on Basel III
- ABA Endorses Bill to Mandate Examination Fairness
- Agencies Provide Additional Instructions for Submission of Resolution Plans and Extend Deadline
- Federal Reserve Proposes Assessments for BHCs with $50 Billion or Greater in Assets
- Steve Antonakes, Acting Deputy Director of the CFPB, Addresses Bankers
- Excerpt from Federal Reserve Proposes Assessments for BHCs with $50 Billion or Greater in Assets:
On April 18 the Federal Reserve Board (Board) proposed an annual assessment of bank holding companies and savings and loan holding companies with $50 billion or greater in total consolidated assets and for nonbank financial companies designated by the Financial Stability Oversight Council for supervision by the Federal Reserve.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.