In this issue:
- SEC and CFTC Adopt Joint Rules to Help Protect Investors from Identity Theft
- CME Block Trade Advisories Clarify Nonpublic Information Restrictions
- CFTC Staff Issues No-Action Letters
- CFTC Issues Proposed Rule to Clarify Responsibilities of Clerical Employees of SDs and MSPs
- ICE Clear Europe Authorized to Portfolio Margin Swaps and Security-Based Swaps
- Second Circuit Bars Criminal Defendant from Accessing Assets Frozen by Regulators
- Excerpt from: Second Circuit Bars Criminal Defendant from Accessing Assets Frozen by Regulators:
The US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit recently upheld a district court’s refusal to release nearly $4 million in assets frozen by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission to help a defendant fund his criminal defense.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.