In this issue:
- CFTC Issues Interpretation of “Actual Delivery”
- SEC Requires Admission of Wrongdoing as Part of Settlement
- SEC Accuses Investment Adviser of Misrepresenting Its Algorithmic Trading Capacity
- IRS Will Recognize All Marriages of Same-Sex Couples if Valid Where Performed
- Excerpt from: SEC Requires Admission of Wrongdoing as Part of Settlement
Reversing its longstanding policy, the Securities and Exchange Commission recently required hedge-fund adviser Philip Falcone and his firm Harbinger Capital Partners LLC (Harbinger) to admit multiple acts of misconduct in order to settle two enforcement actions filed last year.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.