In this issue:
- Delaware Fee-Shifting Legislation Delayed
- SEC Orders Securities Exchanges and FINRA to Develop Tick Size Pilot Plan
- CFTC Extends Relief to FCMs from Certain Commingling Requirements
- NFA Proposes Interpretive Notice Prohibiting the Use of Credit Cards to Fund Retail Forex or Futures Trading Accounts
- Supreme Court Decides Halliburton Co. v. Erica P. John Fund, Inc.
- Texas Supreme Court Denies Minority Shareholder’s Oppression Claims
- FFIEC Debuts Web Page on Cybersecurity
- Excerpt from CFTC Extends Relief to FCMs from Certain Commingling Requirements:
On June 25, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s Division of Swap Dealer and Intermediary Oversight (DSIO) extended to October 31 the relief previously granted in CFTC No-Action Letters Nos. 14-02 and 14-45.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.