In This Issue:
- ACO Regulations Are Finally on the Horizon
- CBO Estimates that Defunding Health Reform Will Add $5.7 Billion to the Deficit Over the Next Ten Fiscal Years
- CMS Issues GME-Related Corrections to 2011 OPPS Final Rule
- CMS Solicits Comments on Rule Governing IME/GME Cap Redistribution for Hospitals Participating in GME Affiliated Groups
- GAO Testimony Before Senate Subcommittee Discusses GAO Recommendations and CMS’s Plans for Reducing Improper Payments
- Texas Court Dismisses 11 of 12 Counts Alleged by Relator in FCA Case Against Hospice Provider
- CMS to Host Open Door Forum on Quality Reporting of Hospital Acquired Conditions Measures
- AHLA Institute on Medicare and Medicaid Payment Issues to be held March 30 - April 1
Please see full newsletter below for more information and links.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.