In This Issue:
- MARCH MADNESS - A Reminder
- Changes to China's Trademark Law
- INTA Annual Meeting - Hong Kong
- gTLD Sunrise Periods Now Open
- The March issue of Sterne Kessler's Mark It to MarketTM newsletter contains a reminder on the use of NCAA playoff names and logos, an overview of the latest amendments to China's Trademark Law, and an updated list of the Sunrise periods currently open for new gTLDs.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Brand, China, gTLD, Hong Kong, March Madness, Sunrise Periods, Trademarks
Published In: Communications & Media Updates, Intellectual Property Updates, International Trade Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C. | Attorney Advertising