INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- 2 Refinery sentenced to pay largest criminal air pollution fine in Louisiana history
- 3 EPA lowers proposed emission limits for chrome electroplating facilities
- 4 EPA may use “sustainable development” as route to increase power EPA delists material from Exxon Mobil’s treating tanks, SIDEBAR
- 5 Industry comments on high consequence area (HCA) expansion $16.8 million fine for public utility, SIDEBAR
- 6 Washington State not liable as arranger for disposal of hazardous waste EPA proposes national uniform emission standards for heat exchange systems
8 FDA sued for not responding to rulemaking petition on nanoparticles
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.