In This Issue:
- Immigration. Washington takes the first step toward immigration reform.
- State Round-Up. Learn about the latest employment law news in your state.
- Traditional. Wade Fricke and Matthew Kelley discuss the renewed call for right-to-work legislation.
- Employment Discrimination. Court finds voluntary transfer did not amount to an “adverse action.”
- The ADA. Schizophrenic worker who was disciplined for tardiness may proceed with his lawsuit.
- Excerpt from Immigration. Washington takes the first step toward immigration reform:
President Obama has made comprehensive immigration reform a priority. In January, both the President and a bipartisan group of eight senators laid out their respective proposals for immigration reform.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.