In This Issue:
- Aggregation: Common Sense Prevails & EPA Loses Major Clean Air Act Decision
- Pa. PUC Begins Enforcement of Portions of Act 13
- Marcellus Shale Activity Boosts W.Va. Construction Industry
- Marcellus Shale Soon to Surpass Haynesville as Most Productive Natural Gas Field in U.S.
- ANGA Video Refutes Shale Gas Drilling Myths
- Useful Resource: Pre-Drill Water Supply Surveys
- Excerpt from Useful Resource: Pre-Drill Water Supply Surveys:
The Pennsylvania-based Marcellus Shale Coalition recently released "Recommended Practices: Pre-Drill Water Supply Surveys".The publication lays out simple guidelines for oil and gas operators.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.