In This Issue:
- The Natural Gas Industry: 2012 Year in Review & Look Ahead
- Please Take Our Reader Survey
- Spilman Member Speaks at National Environmental Conference
- Statoil Acquires 70k Acres in Marcellus Shale Field
- Marcellus Shale Team Member
- Excerpt from Statoil Acquires 70k Acres in Marcellus Shale Field:
Statoil's purchase represents a major stake in the Marcellus Shale play in Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. This is part of a strategic plan to increase the company's onshore operations in the United States.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Fracking, Marcellus Shale, Natural Gas, Oil & Gas
Published In: Administrative Agency Updates, Energy & Utilities Updates, Environmental Updates, Mergers & Acquisitions Updates, Zoning, Planning & Land Use Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC | Attorney Advertising