In This Issue:
- Tax Reform: An Insider's View
- A Deep Divide Over Corporate Tax Reform
- The Current Economic State: An Insider's View
- K&S Thought Leadership Event on the 3rd Anniverary of Dodd-Frank
- Financial Services Policy: Dodd-Frank Implementation and the Future of GSEs
- Immigration Pushed Untilthe Fall in the House
- Obamacare: A Congress Divided Between Implementation and Repeal
- Congress Inching Toward Another Budget Stalemate
- Ways and Means Conducts Hearing on Trade with Brazil
- Appropriations Process Grinds to a Halt
- Recent Congressional Efforts on Data Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Excerpt from Ways and Means Conducts Hearing on Trade with Brazil:
Following Vice President Biden's trip to Brazil in May 2013, U.S. Brazilian trade relations were discussed a Ways and Means Trade Subcommittee hearing on June 12, 2013. At that hearing, Chairman Devin Nunes declared his intention to draft a bill to elevate and streamline various existing U.S. Brazilian bilateral dialogues into one overarching Strategic Economic Dialogue.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Affordable Care Act, Corporate Taxes, Cybersecurity, Data Protection, Dodd-Frank, Economic Development, Economic Downturn, Financial Regulatory Reform, GSE, Immigration Reform, New Legislation, Tax Reform, Ways and Means Committee
Published In: Elections & Politics Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, International Trade Updates, Privacy Updates, Tax Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© King & Spalding | Attorney Advertising