In This Issue:
- King & Spalding Partners Address Political Intelligence Industry
- On the Politics of Immigration Reform
- Appropriations and Sequester – Laying Down Markers
- The Congressional Appropriations Process – Rewriting the Rules
- U.S. House of Representatives Passes Derivatives Legislation
- Congressional Interest Regarding Non-Profit Hospital Executive Compensation
- King & Spalding Hosts Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure Protection Forum
- Immigration – Full Steam Ahead in the Senate, Another Breaking of the Hastert Rule on Tap in the House?
- Supreme Court Rules on Vaildity of Patents for Genetic Information
- Using Cloud Computing to Build Next-Generation Government Services
- Excerpt from Using Cloud Computing to Build Next-Generation Government Services:
As Congress considers approaches to transform the way the federal government acquires and utilizes information technology, the themes of "doing more for less" and "open data" have been advanced by many, including Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee Chairman Tom Carper (D-DE)...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.